The Full-Time program of study is designed for simple integration and progression into a Conservatory program (One or Two-Year) and consists of 22 hours a week and includes:
- 2 Method Acting courses with 2 different teachers for a total of 8 hours/week
- 1 of the following: Acting for TV/Film, Improv OR Scene Study for a total of 4 hours/week
- 1 Voice 1 for a total of 2 hours/week
- 1 Movement 1 for a total of 2 hours/week
- 1 Lee Strasberg Legacy for a total of 2 hours/week (required session 1)
- 2 Electives (2 hours each) for a total of 4 hours/week
Course offerings and times vary by session.
Tuition for the Full-Time 12-Week Program is $6,100*
*A non-refundable registration fee is applied each session. $150 Domestic Students $250 International Students
**A non-refundable materials fee of $100 due in first session
***A non-refundable Student Tuition Recovery Fund (STRF) fee is applied to tuition.
****Additional fees may apply.
SAG/AFTRA members receive a 10% discount